(Source: makingmarks, via fuckyeahdomesticity)
PATTERN Ladies Classic Raglan Pullover by janerichmond on Etsy
(Source: strengthanddignity3125, via notesformyfuturefarm)
10 Mistakes New Gardeners Make
Caring for plants can be overwhelming. It’s easy for new gardeners to get confused, but we’re here to help you get a green thumbs up when it comes to your garden this year. Avoid some of the most common mistakes that new gardeners make - click here to read more.
Good to know: List of Herbs and Vegetables That You Can Grow on Shadier Balconies
- Brussels Sprouts
- Coriander (Cilantro)
- Leafy Greens, such as collards, mustard greens, spinach, and kale
- Lemon Balm
- Salad Greens, such as leaf lettuce, arugula, endive, cress, and radicchio
- Swiss Chard
1. Fancy Purplish Pink diamond ring From Tiffanys
2. Round Orange Sapphire and Diamond Ring
3. Yellow Sapphire Ring from The Natural Sapphire Company
4. Butterfly Marquise WW Diamond Butterfly Ring from James Allen
5. Antique Emerald Ring From Gerogrian Jewerly
6. Art Deco Aquamarine Ring From Gerogrian Jewerly
7. Neva sapphire and diamond ring from the Kwiat Vintage Collection
8. Rough Diamond engagement ring from Diamond In The Rough
9. Emily Sarah amethyst engagement ring from Dana Rebecca
10. Pink Sapphire Halo Diamond Engagement Ring From My Love Wedding Ring
11. Victorian Emerald and Diamond Ring From Ruby Lane
12. Vintage Style Radiant Cut Diamond Ring From Zoara
Vegetable garden - a simple “get started” guide, and it only requires a 4’ x 4’ plot or box. Simple instructions at the link. You have just run out of excuses.
Find fabric bits that you love, and display them stretched in embroidery hoops, available at any craft/sewing store. More interesting shapes than the usual squares.
I have that exact type of thing going on in three different spots in my house. Makes good use of my giant vintage linens stash. I thrifted my hoops for about 50 cents each! I got a much wider variety of sizes that way than what was available at craft stores and for much cheaper.
Stack of Pyrex by lolie jane on Flickr.